|Illinois House of Representatives District 110|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||11|
|Per diem||$132/per session day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of Illinois, 1997|
|J.D.||University of Illinois College of Law, 2000|
|Birthday||December 27, 1973|
|Place of birth||Jacksonville, IL|
Rose is an attorney. He received his JD and BA from the University of Illinois.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Rose served on the following committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Rose served on the following committees:
- Appropriations-Higher Education
- Environment & Energy
- Environmental Health
- Financial Institutions
- Fire Protection
- Judiciary I - Civil Law (Ranking Minority Member)
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Rose won election in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 51. He defeated Tom Pliura in the Republican Primary on March 20, 2012 and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Illinois State Senate, District 51 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 110 (2010)|
|Chapin Rose (R)||28,724||82.64%|
|Dennis Malak (D)||6,035||17.36%|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 110 (2008)|
|Chapin Rose (R)||43,085|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 110 (2006)|
|Chapin Rose (R)||28,006|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Rose collected $295,614 in campaign contributions. The largest contributors are listed below:
|Illinois House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Chapin Rose's campaign in 2010|
|Friends Of Chapin Rose||$76,660|
|Illinois Education Association||$22,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors Of Illinois||$4,500|
|Illinois State Bar Association||$3,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$295,614|
In 2008, Rose collected $165,989 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$4,500|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$2,500|
|Southern & Central Illinois Laborers District Council||$2,500|
|Illinois Construction Industry Committee||$2,500|
|Professional Independent Insurance Agents of Illinois||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Chapin + Rose + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Chapin Rose (R) 110th District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Rose
- Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections "2012 Primary results"
- Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- Illinois Official 2010 General Election Results
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Illinois House of Representatives official election results for 2006
- Follow the money - Illinois House 2010 donors
- Rose Campaign Donors
|Illinois House of Representatives District 110
| Succeeded by|