|Alaska House of Representatives District 24|
|January 26, 2015|
|Years in position||5|
|Per diem||$238 or $253/day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Birthday||February 11, 1964|
|Place of birth||Juneau, AK|
Millett's professional experience includes working as a commercial fisher, and on legislative/administration staff from 2005-2007.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Millett served on the following committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor & Commerce|
|• State Affairs|
|• Energy, Co-chair|
|• Legislative Ethics|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Millett served on these committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Health & Social Services|
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Millett served on these committees:
|Alaska Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Community & Regional Affairs|
- HB 36 - "An Act relating to ballot initiative proposal applications and to ballot initiatives."
- HB 58 - "An Act relating to a student loan repayment program for specified occupations or fields in which a shortage of qualified employees exists."
- HB 238 - "An Act removing the number of persons under 18 years of age in the household as a reasonable ground for a landlord to reject a proposed sublease or assignment."
Millett ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 24. She ran unopposed in the August 28, 2012, Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Millett won re-election in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 24, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charisse E. Millett Incumbent||55.4%||3,667|
|Alaska House of Representatives District 30 General Election (2010)|
|Charisse Millett (R)||4,139|
|Lynda L. Zaugg (D)||2,888|
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 30 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Charisse Millett (R)||1,779|
|Jeannette O. Reddington (R)||616|
In 2008 Millett was elected to the Alaska House of Representatives District 30. Millett (R) finished with 4,671 votes while her opponent Lynda Zaugg (D) finished with 3,605 votes. Millett raised $56,521 for her campaign fund.
|Alaska House of Representatives District 30|
|Charisse Millett (R)||4,671|
|Lynda Zaugg (D)||3,605|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Millett raised $66,301 in contributions. 
Her four largest contributors were:
|Alaska Association Of Realtors||$3,000|
|Capital City RWC||$3,000|
|Capital City Republican Women||$3,000|
|Alaska Republican Party||$3,000|
In 2008 Millett raised $56,521 for her campaign fund. Five of her top contributors are listed below.
|AK Federation of Republican Women||$3,000|
|Anchorage Republican Women's Club||$2,500|
|District 30 Republican Party||$2,000|
|Mark L Smith||$1,000|
Millett and her husband, Curtis, have three children.
She is a member of the American Red Cross Alaska Board, and the Resource Development Council. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charisse + Millett + Alaska + House"
- Charisse Millett's personal website
- Alaska State Legislature - Representative Charisse Millett
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008
- Alaska's House Majority - Charisse Millett profile
- Alaska Legislature - Bills Sponsored/Co-Sponsored by Rep. Millett
- Alaska Division of Elections - August 28, 2012 Primary Candidate List
- Alaska Division of Elections, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Alaska Election Division "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 16, 2012
- August 24, 2010 primary results
- November 2, 2010 election results
- Alaska House of Representatives official election results
- Campaign funds
- 2010 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Millett
|Alaska House of Representatives District 24
| Succeeded by|
|Alaska House of Representatives District 30
| Succeeded by|
Paul Seaton (R)