Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives District 16|
- Emerson College, B.S. in Speech
- Boston University, College of Basic Studies
Folk is the executive director of Simsbury Chamber of Commerce.
Folk ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut House of Representatives District 16. Folk ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, and she was defeated by John Hampton (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 16, General Election, 2012|
Folk received endorsements from:
- Connecticut Business & Industry (CBIA)
- Charity Folk Receives Endorsement from National Federation of Independent Business
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charity + Folk + Connecticut + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mass. woman recaptures Jewish-American love story - Charlotte Observer
- Today in Music History - Jan. 14 - mysask.com
- Today in Music History - Edmonton Journal
- look back at a memorable year - Danbury News Times
- This Day, January 9, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- The Prophet - Pacific Standard
- Charity Folk for State House "About Charity" Accessed October 22, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State "Candidate list" Accessed June 19, 2012
- Connecticut Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Connecticut Secretary of State "Election Results 2012" Accessed November 21, 2012
- Charity for Simsbury "Endorsements" Accessed October 22, 2012
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |