Revision as of 09:26, 30 May 2013 by Jennifer S
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 6|
|High school||Boonsboro High School (1978)|
|Bachelor's||University of Virginia (1990)|
|J.D.||George Mason University School of Law (1994)|
|Service/branch||Army National Guard|
|Years of service||1983-1989|
- 1978: Boonsboro High School
- 1990: BA University of Virginia
- 1994: JD George Mason University School of Law, Inc.
- 1983-1989: Veteran, Army National Guard. Combat Medic supporting 29th Infantry (Light) Division
- Assistant Public Defender, felony jury trial lawyer Circuit Court for Washington County
Bailey ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Maryland's 6th District. Bailey sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket, but he was defeated by John Delaney in the Democratic primary on April 3, 2012.
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2012|