was a 2012 Democratic
candidate seeking election to the U.S. House
representing the 6th Congressional District
. Bailey was defeated by John Delaney
in the Democratic primary
on April 3, 2012.
- 1978: Boonsboro High School
- 1990: BA University of Virginia
- 1994: JD George Mason University School of Law, Inc.
- 1983-1989: Veteran, Army National Guard. Combat Medic supporting 29th Infantry (Light) Division
- Assistant Public Defender, felony jury trial lawyer Circuit Court for Washington County
- See also: Maryland's 6th congressional district elections, 2012
Bailey ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Maryland's 6th District. Bailey sought the nomination on the Democratic ticket, but he was defeated by John Delaney in the Democratic primary on April 3, 2012.
The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was January 11, 2012.
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 6 Democratic Primary, 2012
| Charles Bailey
| Rob Garagiola
| Ron Little
| Milad Pooran
Bailey has two sons, one of whom is grown. He lives in western Maryland with his six-year old son.