Charles Barrett Mask
|Charles Barrett Mask|
|Alabama House of Representatives District 31|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||February, 2006|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Date of birth||July 25, 1959|
|Place of birth||Alexander City, AL|
Mask has worked as Project Manager for the Riverfront Master Plan, and with governmental affairs for the Alabama Association of Realtors, Alabama Industry and Manufacturers Association, Alabama State Employees Association, and the Business Council of Alabama.
Mask served on these committees in the 2011-2012 legislative session:
- Economic Development and Tourism Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Chair
- Internal Affairs Committee, Alabama House of Representatives, Vice Chair
- Ways and Means Education Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Higher Ed Appropriations
Mask won re-election to the 31st District Seat in 2010. He had no opposition.
Mask raised $57,557 for his campaign.
Mask was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express 
In 2010, Mask raised $47,290 in contributions. 
His four largest contributors were:
|Alabama Association Of Realtors||$7,000|
|Alabama Associated General Contractors||$3,000|
In 2006, Mask collected $57,557 in donations.
Below are Mask's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of AL||$10,000|
|AL Republican Party||$6,602|
|AL Farmers Federation||$6,455|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$4,000|
|Medical Assoc of the State of Alabama||$3,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Barrett + Mask + Alabama + House + Legislature"
Mask has a wife, Jill.
- Alabama Legislature - Charles Barrett Mask
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Alabama House Republican Caucus
|Alabama House District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|