Charles County, Maryland
Revision as of 21:24, 10 March 2014 by Colin O'Keefe
- Includes an extensive, searchable directory of all county officials and employees.
- Property taxes can be paid online. Basic local tax info also provided.
- Budget is available.
- Meeting agendas and minutes available.
- Building permits and zoning regulations available.
- Annual financial report available.
- Recent and current contract bids posted, and awarded bids are designated.
- Information on how to make a public records request is provided on the site, but it's difficult to find.
- Residents have the option to pay taxes online.
- Information about becoming a registered lobbyist is available.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations. There is no searchable database for registered lobbyists.
- Information on county taxes and tax rates is available in the budget document, but is not centrally located nor easy to locate.
- Official Charles County Website
- Charles County on Maryland Manual On-line
- Charles County on ePodunk
- Charles County Economic Development
- Southern Maryland Online
- Pay Taxes Online
- Permit Application
- Zoning Regulations
- Financial Report
- Public Records
- Charles County Online Payments, Accessed September 16, 2013
- Charles County Lobbying Registration Information Form and Report, Accessed September 16, 2013