|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 85
Eno is a business owner. He is also former CEO of the Wausaw Chamber of Commerce.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Eno ran in the 2010 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 85. Eno was defeated by Democratic incumbent Donna Seidel in the general election on November 2, 2010. Eno was unopposed in the Republican primary election on September 14, 2010.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85 General Election (2010)|
|Donna Seidel (D)||10,298|
|Charles Eno (R)||8,460|
|Jim Maas (L)||830|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 85 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Charles R. Eno (R)||3,609||99.61%|
In response to a questionnaire by the Wisconsin Network for Peace and Justice, Eno offers his up or down support of the following issues:
- Supports "maintaining the current law on licensing requirements for new nuclear reactors."
- Supports "closing the loophole that allows gun buyers to evade a criminal background check when they purchase a gun from an unlicensed dealer or individual."
- Opposes "Wisconsin issuing a driver’s card, as permitted under federal law, that could not be used for federal identification purposes but would serve as limited purpose driver's licenses for undocumented and legal immigrants whose cases are pending with immigration."
- Opposes "legislation to restore the right to vote immediately upon release from incarceration."
- Supports "legislation that would require the Governor to review all federal orders for deployment of the Wisconsin National Guard and to refuse any deployment determined to be unlawful.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Project Vote Smart, List of Candidates for Wisconsin State Assembly in the November 2, 2010 election
- WSAW.com, "Race for the 85th Assembly District," October 19, 2010
- JSOnline, "Fall 2010 general election results," November 2, 2010
- Government Accountability Board, Primary Election Results
- WNPJ state candidate survey, "WNPJ state candidate survey: Questions and responses," September 8, 2010
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |