Difference between revisions of "Charles Jeter"
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
Jeter's campaign website
Jeter's campaign website the following issues:<ref>[http://www.votejeter.com/issues/ ''votejeter.com'' - Issues]</ref>
'''Fight to Lower Taxes
'''Fight to Lower Taxes
Revision as of 15:28, 15 July 2013
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 92|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jeter served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
|• Public Utilities|
Jeter's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Fight to Lower Taxes
- "Lower Personal Income Tax"
- "Lower Corporate Income Tax"
- "Reduce Gas Tax"
Improve our Transportation System
- "Widen I-77"
- "Complete I-485"
- "Work to widen and build more state roads"
Work with Businesses
- "Help create more jobs by reducing regulations and barriers to entry for small business"
- "Get government out of the way by reducing the size of government"
Reform Our Education System
- "Reduce Class Sizes"
- "Introduce performance benefit package for teachers"
- "Increase flexibility for teachers and principals to teach our children"
Jeter ran in the 2012 election for North Carolina House of Representatives District 92. He defeated Tom Davis in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. Jeter defeated Robin Bradford (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 92, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles Jeter Incumbent||51.4%||18,843|
|North Carolina House of Representatives District 92 Republican Primary, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Jeter + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Charles Jeter on Facebook
- Charles Jeter on Twitter
- votejeter.com - Issues
- Charlotte Observer "N.C. Legislature - Mecklenburg: Earle wins 9th term; Aneralla, Tarte battling," May 9, 2012
- North Carolina Board of Elections "Candidate lists," Accessed March 5, 2012
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed June 22, 2012
Darrell McCormick (R)
|North Carolina House - District 92
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |