Difference between revisions of "Charles Lavine"
(add campaign donors)
(2010 election update)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 10:02, 7 October 2010
|New York State Assembly District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lavine is a practitioner. His other professional experiences are as a lawyer in private practice; partner of Grossman, Lavine, and Rinaldo; public defender for the Legal Aid Society, in the City of New York; and instructor of Cardoza Law School's Intensive Trial Advocacy Program. He and his wife, Ronnie, have two children; Gregory and Andria.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Levine ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. He faces Robert Germino, Jr. (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, he is also listed as a candidate of the Independence Party of New York State, and Working Families Party.
On November 4, 2008 Lavine won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 13, defeating opponent George McMenamin (R).
Lavine raised $133,087 for his campaign while McMenamin raised $7,050.
|New York State Assembly, District 13 2008|
|Charles Lavine (D)||35,960|
|George McMenamin (R)||19,118|
In 2008, a year in which Lavine was up for re-election, he collected $133,087 in donations.
|New York State Association of Realtors||$3,400|
|Inn at Great Neck Inc||$2,500|
- Codes Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Social Services Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Effective Treatment
- Higher Education Committee, New York Assembly
- Insurance Committee, New York Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, New York Assembly
- Subcommittee on Trust and Estates
- New York Assembly - Rep. Charles Lavine
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|New York Assembly - District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |