Charles M. Gilbert
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 140|
|Tonawanda City Council|
|High school||Tonawanda High School|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Gilbert ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 140. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012, and also ran on the Working Families Party line. He was defeated by incumbent Robin Schimminger in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Gilbert + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Books Received - Maine Antique Digest
- Playboy Magazine Celebrates 60 Years of Stunning Pictorials and Journalistic ... - 4-traders (press release)
- Stories with Bob Lutz - AutoWeek
- This Day, November 30, In Jewish History by MItchel A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- Correction: Finding Lincoln's Address story - Knoxville News Sentinel
- This Day, November 23, In Jewish History by Mitchell A. Levin - Cleveland Jewish News (blog)
- The Transfer Window: recent moves including Taylor Wessing, Slaughters and ... - Legal Week
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |