|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey City University|
|Date of birth||01/23/1967|
Mainor earned his Bachelor of Science in criminal justice from New Jersey City University. His professional experience includes working as a detective with the Jersey City Police Department.
- Environment and Solid Waste
- Transportation, Public Works and Independent Authorities
- Telecommunications and Utilities
Mainor ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. Mainor is bracketed with Jason O'Donnell in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
Mainor won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Jason O'Donnell ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Michael Alonso and Daniel Beckelman in the November 8 general election.
Mainor was bracketed with incumbent Anthony Chiappone and defeated Republican challengers Irene Kim Asbury and Marie Day, along with Next Generations Leader candidate Omar Dyer and Our Future Now candidate Neil Scott.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-First Legislative District (2009)|
|Charles Mainor (D)||20,528|
|Anthony Chiappone (D)||20,335|
|Irene Kim Asbury (R)||6,979|
|Marie Day (R)||6,795|
In 2011, Mainor received $24,607 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles Mainor's campaign in 2011|
|Amalgamated Transit Union||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$24,607|
|Total Votes received in 2011||11,877|
|Cost of each vote received||$2.07|
Below are Mainor's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Adels Auto Repair||$300|
Mainor was endorsed by:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Samuel + Fiocchi + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJ General Assembly - Hon. Charles Mainor
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Charles Mainor
- Charles Mainor Official website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2011, 2009
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign contributions
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
L. Harvey Smith
|New Jersey Assembly District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |