|New Jersey General Assembly District 31|
|2010 - Present|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||New Jersey City University|
|Date of birth||01/23/1967|
Mainor earned his B.S. in Criminal Justice from New Jersey City University. His professional experience includes working as a detective with the Jersey City Police Department.
- Environment and Solid Waste
- Transportation, Public Works and Independent Authorities
- Telecommunications and Utilities
Mainor ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. Mainor is bracketed with Jason O'Donnell. He was unopposed in the June 4 Democratic primary. He is challenged by Gerard Pizzillo (R), Juanita Lopez (R), and incumbent Jason O'Donnell (D) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
Mainor won re-election in 2011. He and incumbent Jason O'Donnell ran unopposed in the Democratic Primary on June 7. They then defeated Michael Alonso and Daniel Beckelman in the November 8 general election.
Mainor was bracketed with incumbent Anthony Chiappone and defeated Republican challengers Irene Kim Asbury and Marie Day, along with Next Generations Leader candidate Omar Dyer and Our Future Now candidate Neil Scott.
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-First Legislative District (2009)|
|Charles Mainor (D)||20,528|
|Anthony Chiappone (D)||20,335|
|Irene Kim Asbury (R)||6,979|
|Marie Day (R)||6,795|
Comprehensive donor information for Mainor is available dating back to 2009. Based on available campaign finance records, Mainor raised a total of $46,556 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 27, 2013.
|Charles Mainor's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 31||$24,607|
|2009||New Jersey General Assembly, District 31||$21,949|
|Grand Total Raised||$46,556|
2011Mainor New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Mainor raised a total of $24,607.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles Mainor's campaign in 2011|
|Amalgamated Transit Union||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2011||$24,607|
|Source: Follow the Money|
2009Mainor won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2009. During that election cycle, Mainor raised a total of $21,949.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2009 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charles Mainor's campaign in 2009|
|New Jersey Education Association||$3,000|
|Adels Auto Repair||$300|
|Total Raised in 2009||$21,949|
|Source: Follow the Money|
In 2013, Mainor’s endorsements include the following: 
- The New Jersey AFL-CIO
In 2011, Mainor’s endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Mainor + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJ General Assembly - Hon. Charles Mainor
- NJ Assembly Democrats - Charles Mainor
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2011, 2009
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- Star Ledger 2009 Election Results, November 4, 2009
- Official New Jersey Assembly General Election Results
- followthemoney.org, "Mainor, Charles" Accessed August 27, 2013
- PolitickerNJ.com, "AFL-CIO endorses candidates for elections", Accessed September 7, 2013
- Politicker NJ, 2011 AFL-CIO endorsed candidates, accessed Aug. 5, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |