For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Charles Munger, Jr.
Charles T. Munger, Jr. is an occasional activist in California ballot proposition politics, including in 2010, when he is sponsoring the California Congressional Redistricting Initiative (2010), after having supported California Proposition 11 (2008).
In 2006, Munger was a member of California's Curriculum Commission, an advisory commission of the California State Board of Education.
Ballot measure campaigns Munger has been involved in include:
- California Proposition 60 (2004). He gave $200,000 to the "No on 60" side of this ballot proposition.
- California Proposition 93 (2008). He gave $100,000 to the "No on 93" side.
- Letter from Charles Munger to National Mathematics Panel
- New York Times, "Charlotte A. Lowell Wed To Charles T. Munger Jr.", February 12, 2010
- Sacramento Bee, "Prop 11 backer pours more cash into a new redistricting push", January 13, 2010