Charles Munger, Jr.
Charles T. Munger, Jr. is an occasional activist in California ballot proposition politics, including in 2010, when he is sponsoring the California Congressional Redistricting Initiative (2010), after having supported California Proposition 11 (2008).
In 2006, Munger was a member of California's Curriculum Commission, an advisory commission of the California State Board of Education.
Since 2005, Munger has contributed $5.7 million to political campaigns.
Ballot measure campaigns Munger has been involved in include:
- California Proposition 60 (2004). He gave $200,000 to the "No on 60" side of this ballot proposition.
- California Proposition 93 (2008). He gave $100,000 to the "No on 93" side.
- Letter from Charles Munger to National Mathematics Panel
- New York Times, "Charlotte A. Lowell Wed To Charles T. Munger Jr.", February 12, 2010
- Sacramento Bee, "Prop 11 backer pours more cash into a new redistricting push", January 13, 2010
- Sacramento Bee, "Donors give millions, hide their motives", April 18, 2010