Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 35|
|Bachelor's||University of Findlay|
Roddis is an accountant with the River Rouge school district, with a B.A. in Accounting and Mathematics from the University of Findlay. He previously worked as a financial employee of the State of Ohio, and as an operations manager. He is a middle and high school swimming coach, as well as a volunteer for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Jeremy Moss defeated Nicole Brown, Darryle Buchanan and Charles Roddis in the Democratic primary. Robert Brim was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 35 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Rudy Hobbs Incumbent||57.3%||7,405|
|Jenifer Marlene Franklin||28.6%||3,693|
Roddis is the son of school teachers; his father taught science while his mother taught second grade. He and his wife Erin have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Roddis + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 35
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Project Vote Smart, Charles Roddis's Biography, retrieved August 2, 2012
- Vote411, Michigan House District 035, retrieved August 2, 2012
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Department of State, "2012 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed June 6, 2012
- Associated Press, "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |