|Iowa State Senate District 22|
|January 14, 2013 – present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||December 11, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Schneider served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Economic Growth/Rebuild Iowa|
|• Veterans Affairs|
|• Ways and Means|
Schneider won election in the December 11, 2012 special election for Iowa State Senate District 22. The special election was called to replace incumbent Pat Ward (R) who died of cancer on October 15. Schneider defeated Desmund Adams (D) in the special election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 22, Special Election, 2012|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Schneider + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Des Moines Patch, "Schneider, New State Senator from West Des Moines, Takes Oath of Office," January 14, 2013
- Caffeinated Thoughts, "Iowa GOP Nominates Charles Schneider for Iowa Senate District 22 Race," November 8, 2012
- My San Antonio, " Republican wins Iowa Senate special election," December 12, 2012
- Iowa Secretary of State, " Special Election Results December 11, 2012," accessed January 24, 2013
Steven Sodders (R)
|Iowa Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|