|Iowa State Senate District 22|
|January 14, 2013 – present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||December 11, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Schneider served on the following committees:
|Iowa Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Economic Growth/Rebuild Iowa|
|• Veterans Affairs|
|• Ways and Means|
Schneider won election in the December 11, 2012 special election for Iowa State Senate District 22. The special election was called to replace incumbent Pat Ward (R) who died of cancer on October 15. Schneider defeated Desmund Adams (D) in the special election.
|Iowa State Senate, District 22, Special Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Schneider + Iowa + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NRA Stays Quiet on Plastic-Gun Ban Extension House Set to Pass - San Francisco Chronicle
- NRA Stays Mum on Plastic-Gun Ban Extension House Set to Pass - San Francisco Chronicle
- House Passes Extension of Plastic-Gun Ban as NRA Remains Mum - San Francisco Chronicle
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Steven Sodders (R)
|Iowa Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|