Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Governor of Ohio|
|Ohio House of Representatives|
|High school||Mohawk High School|
|Bachelor's||College of Wooster|
|Master's||Bowling Green State University|
|Place of birth||Fostoria, Ohio|
|Religion||Church of Christ|
Earl has long worked as a radio broadcaster, including serving as Farm Director for WFIN, and has been a television newscaster. Additionally, Earl has managed and owned commercial radio properties and taught advertising and mass communication courses at Bowling Green State University, Ohio Northern University and Delaware County Community College.
- BA, English, College of Wooster
- MA, Mass Communication, Bowling Green State University
- See also: Ohio gubernatorial election, 2014
When asked why he was running, Earl stated, "Because I am not intimidated by the electoral process, I believe I am best equipped to carry the message of personal liberty and responsible constitutional government for the people of Ohio. I care too much for my native state to stand by and watch its great potential squandered by a collection of career politicians."
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlie + Earl + Ohio + Governor"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio Libertarians likely to make 2014 ballot despite new election rules ... - Plain Dealer
- Ohio Dems tout poll as showing race for governor is even, GOP questions ... - Plain Dealer
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich leads Cuyahoga County Executive Ed FitzGerald in new ... - Plain Dealer
- Can Kasich win Ohio again? - Marietta Times
- Brown endorses FitzGerald for governor - Toledo Blade
- Green Party candidate Dennis Spisak plans second bid for governor - Plain Dealer
- For Gov. John Kasich, it's too early for campaign talk - Columbus Dispatch
- Laura Ingraham says John Kasich and Barack Obama are 'practically spooning ... - Plain Dealer
- Federal judge suspends Ohio law concerning who can collect petition signatures - Columbus Dispatch
- Gov. candidate FitzGerald chooses Cincinnati state senator as 2014 running mate - Mansfield News Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |