|Florida State Senate District 16|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Justice served in the Florida State House of Representatives from 2001 to 2006. He joined the Florida State Senate in 2006 and has served in that position since. He has been Senate Minority Leader Pro Tempore since 2008, representing the 16th district.
Justice is an Academic Advisor for the University of South Florida.
Justice earned his AA from Saint Petersburg Junior College in 1988. He went on to receive his BA from the University of South Florida in 1993.
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs Committee, Florida State Senate
- Commerce Committee, Florida State Senate
- Ethics and Elections Committee, Florida State Senate
- Finance and Tax Committee, Florida State Senate
- Rules Committee, Florida State Senate
Justice ran to represent district 10 in the United States Congress.
On November 7, 2006, Justice won election to the 16th District Seat in the Florida State Senate, defeating Kim Berfield (R). Justice raised $306,848 for his campaign, while Berfield raised $1,370,947. 
|Florida State Senate, District 16 (2006)|
|Charlie Justice (D)||64,013||51.2%|
|Kim Berfield (R)||60,978||48.8%|
In 2008, a year in which he was not up for re-election, Justice collected $19,960 in campaign contributions. The five largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Florida Hospital Association||$1,000|
|Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar Association||$1,000|
|Florida Justice Association||$1,000|
|Florida Dental Association||$990|
|Cash America International||$500|
In 2006, Justice collected $306,848 in campaign contributions. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Florida Democratic Party||$96,192|
|Broward Teachers Local 1975||$4,000|
|Pinellas County Democratic Executive Committee||$2,000|
|Florida Association of Nurse Anesthetists||$1,500|
|Florida Chiropractic Association||$1,500|
|Plumbers Local 519||$1,500|
Justice and his wife, Kathleen, have two children.
- Official Florida State Senate website of Senator Charlie Justice
- Charlie Justice for Congress
- Project Vote Smart Charlie Justice candidate summary
- Project Vote Smart Charlie Justice biography
- Charlie Justice on Facebook
- Charlie Justice on twitter
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Florida Senate, District 16
| Succeeded by|