Charlotte County, Virginia
Revision as of 10:51, 18 January 2014 by Gpallay
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Bid requests and recent awards are listed.
- Names, contact information, as well as term dates for county board members are provided.
- Names and contact information for county administrative officials are listed.
- County board meeting minutes are posted for the current but not previous years, and no agendas are posted.
- Proposed but not approved budgets for the current and previous years are posted.
- No audited financial statements are provided.
- There is no information for vendors about the bidding and contract award process.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- The site has no search function.