|Kansas House of Representatives District 27|
|January 2011 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Hara served on the following committees:
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Federal and State Affairs Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Financial Institutions Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Kansas House of Representatives
- See also: Kansas State Senate elections, 2012
O'Hara ran for State Senate in 2012. She lost against incumbent Pat Apple and challenger Daniel B. Campbell in the August 7 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas State Senate, District 37 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Pat Apple Incumbent||64.6%||4,751|
|Daniel B. Campbell||6%||441|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlotte + O'Hara + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
|Kansas House of Representatives District 27
| Succeeded by|
Ray Merrick (R)
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |