|Arkansas House of Representatives District 77|
|2007 - January 10, 2013|
|Per diem||$136/per day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Term limits||3 terms (6 years)|
|Bachelor's||Arkansas State University, 1967|
|Master's||University of Kentucky, 1975|
|Date of birth||August 12, 1946|
|Place of birth||Monette, AR|
Wagner is a sales representative with the Rigby Steck-Vaughn Book Publishing Company. She has previously served as Superintendent of Manila Public Schools, Coordinator of the Federal Program for Manila Public Schools, and Superintendent of the Etawah School District.
Wagner is a member of the Arkansas Northeastern College Foundation Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wagner served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Personnel
- Subcommittee on Finance
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
- Subcommittee on Planning
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Wagner served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on K-12, Vocational-Technical Institutions
Wagner's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1228 - "TO ACHIEVE AN EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF THE ARKANSAS LOCAL POLICE AND FIRE RETIREMENT SYSTEM FEE AND INSURANCE PREMIUM TURNBACKS."
- HB 1967 - "AN ACT TO REQUIRE AN INTERIM STUDY OF WAYS TO ENCOURAGE PHYSICIANS TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN RURAL AREAS OF ARKANSAS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Wagner won re-election to the 77th District seat in 2010. She faced no opposition.
Wagner raised $18,377 for her campaign.
|Arkansas House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charolette Wagner's campaign in 2010|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$12,880|
Below are Wagner's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Charolette + Wagner + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Charolette Wagner
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Wagner
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Arkansas House District 77
| Succeeded by|
Stephanie Malone (R)
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|