|Colorado House of Representatives District 25|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $99/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Bachelor's||University of Colorado|
|Profession||Principal and Co-Founder, Gerou & Associates, Limited|
|Religion||United Church of Christ|
Gerou earned her BA in Fine Arts from the University of Colorado. She has worked as principal and co-founder of Gerou & Associates, Limited since 1986.
Gerou did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Gerou's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1146 - Proof Of Citizenship To Register To Vote
- HB 09-1199 - Healthy Forests Vibrant Communities Act
- HB 09-1248 - Business Entities Regulation
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gerou has been appointed to these committees:
- Appropriations Committee, Colorado House of Representatives, Chair
- Budget Committee, Colorado General Assembly, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gerou served on these committees:
Gerou is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 25. She is running unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012.
Gerou ran for re-election to the 25th District seat in 2010. She had no opposition. The general election took place on November 2, 2010.
Gerou raised $107,690 for her campaign, while Scripter raised $56,851 and Woehr raised $0.
|Colorado State House, District 25 (2008)|
|Cheri Gerou (R)||22,739|
|Andrew Scripter (D)||18,326|
|Jack J. Woehr (Lib)||1,886|
In 2010, Gerou raised $10,070 in contributions. 
His three largest contributors were:
|Colorado Medical Society||$1,000|
|Copic Insurance Small Donor Committee||$1,000|
Below are Gerou's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Phillip H & Cheri R Gerou||$40,000|
|CO Conservation Voters||$1,200|
|Associated Builders & Contractors RMC||$400|
|Colorado Rock PAC||$400|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Cheri + Gerou + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado anti-gun legislator accused of assault and battery - Greeley Gazette
- Business issues come fast and furiously as Legislature enters final weeks - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- Bill pitches incentives for efficient homes - Our Colorado News
- House panel hangs up on telecom tax break - Denver Business Journal
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Gerou and her husband Phil have two children.
- Colorado House of Representatives - Rep. Cheri Gerou
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
- ↑ Project Vote Smart - Rep. Gerou Issue Positions
- ↑ Colorado News Agency, "Teacher's Union Shaken, Allies Divided by Passage of Tenure Reform," May 12, 2010
- ↑ Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of Minnesota Leaders," February 4, 2012
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State - Unofficial candidate list
- ↑ 2008 general election results, Colorado
- ↑ Colorado House spending, 2008
- ↑ 2010 contributions
- ↑ Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Colorado House District 25
| Succeeded by|