|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 94
Cheryl Hancock is the Executive Director of the American Red Cross Scenic Bluffs Chapter, which provides services throughout the Coulee Region. She has served on the Holmen School Board for 12 years, and received the most votes in the spring 2008 Holmen School Board elections. She was re-elected in April to a fourth term as board president.
In addition to the Holmen School Board, Cheryl currently serves the community as a member of the Board of Directors of the Holmen Area Partnership for Youth and the Holmen Area Foundation. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 94 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Cheryl Hancock (D)||1,463||99.86%|
Hancock's website says the main theme is "Jobs and the Economy." She says she will stand up for:
- "small businesses in the Coulee Region"
- "average people who work hard;" and
- "the next generation by providing great schools to prepare them for the competitive workforce."
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Hancock on Facebook
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |