|Washington State Senate District 5|
|Deputy Republican Floor Leader, Washington State Senate|
|Elections and appointments|
|Washington State House of Representatives|
|Bachelor's||University of Washington|
|J.D.||Seattle University (May 2012)|
|Place of birth||Maple Valley, WA|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Pflug served on the following committees:
- Judiciary Committee, Washington State Senate, Ranking Minority Member
- Health & Long-Term Care Committee, Washington State Senate
- Rules Committee, Washington State Senate
- Ways and Means Committee, Washington State Senate
- See also: Washington State Senate elections, 2012
On November 4, 2008, Pflug was re-elected for the Fifth District of the Washington State Senate receiving 43,178 votes.
Pflug raised $142,829 for her campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 5 (2008)|
|Cheryl Pflug (R)||43,178|
|Phyllis Huster (D)||28,851|
In 2008, Pflug collected $142,829 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to her campaign. 
|Washington State Republican Party||$14,459|
|Senate Republican Campaign CMTE of Washington||$10,000|
|Physical Therapy Association of Washington||$2,800|
|Washington State Hospital Association||$2,500|
Pflug and her husband Bryan divorced in 2007. They have four children.
- See also: Freedom Foundation's Big Spender List
The Freedom Foundation releases its Big Spender List annually. The Institute ranks all Washington legislators based on their total proposed tax and fee increases. To find each legislator’s total, the Institute adds up the 10-year tax increases or decreases, as estimated by Washington’s Office of Financial Management, of all bills sponsored or co-sponsored by that legislator. 
Pflug proposed a 10-year increase in state taxes and fees of $90.7 million, the 24th highest amount of proposed new taxes and fees of the 46 Washington state senators on the Freedom Foundation’s 2012 Big Spender List.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Cheryl + Pflug + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Note: Some links may be out of date, as this is a retired member:
- Pflug's state sponsored website
- Biographical profile of Pflug on Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile of Pflug on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Campaign website
- Legislative District Map
- Seattle Times "Dino Rossi gets appointed back to state Senate," Accessed July 12, 2012
- Project Vote Smart - Sen. Pflug
- Email submission to Ballotpedia, May 16, 2012
- Washington Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Candidates," retrieved July 16, 2012
- Sammamish-Issaquah Patch, "Pflug Withdraws from 5th District State Senate Race," May 22, 2012
- Follow the Money's report on Pflug's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Cheryl Pflug
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 Big Spender List
- Freedom Foundation's 2012 list of Washington state senators by proposed new taxes and fees
|Washington Senate District 5
| Succeeded by|