|Georgia State Senate District 21|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Rogers served in the Georgia State House of Representatives from 2002 to 2004. He then joined the Georgia State Senate in 2005 and has served in that position since.
Rogers is self employed in Real Estate. He is also currently a Radio Station Owner.
Rogers earned his Bachelors in Economics from the Georgia Institute of Technology. He went on to receive his Masters in Business Administration from Georgia State University.
- Administrative Affairs Committee, Georgia Senate
- Appropriations Committee, Georgia Senate
- Assignments Committee, Georgia Senate
- Banking and Financial Institutions Committee, Georgia Senate
- Economic Development Committee, Georgia Senate
- Finance Committee, Georgia Senate
- Insurance and Labor Committee, Georgia Senate
- Reapportionment and Redistricting Committee, Georgia Senate
- Rules Committee, Georgia Senate
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2010
On November 4, 2008, Rogers won re-election to the Georgia Senate from Georgia's 21st Senate district. Rogers received 61,991 votes in the election, defeating Carlos Lopez (D), who received 18,776 votes, and Francis Parmar (write-in), who received 5 votes. Rogers raised $291,330 for his campaign in 2008; Lopez raised $8,025.
|Georgia Senate, District 21|
|Chip Rogers (R)||61,991||76.7%|
In 2008, Rogers collected $291,330 in campaign donations. The six largest contributors to his campaign were as follows:
|Georgia Oilmen's Association||$5,000|
|Home Builders Association of Georgia||$4,300|
|Georgia Medical Association||$4,000|
|Georgia Chiropractic Association||$4,000|
Rogers and his wife, Amy, have four children.
- Sen. Rogers's website
- Biography from the Georgia State Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Chip Rogers on Facebook
|Georgia State Senate - District 21
| Succeeded by|
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |