|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
- Taylor University, B.S.
- Bradley University, Master's Degree
Balkema is a manager at Caterpillar in Joliet and a sitting Grundy County Board Member.
Balkema is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 11th District. Balkema is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Balkema's reports.
|Chris Balkema (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2013||$0.00||$64,591.20||$(19,928.85)||$44,662.35|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2013||$44,662.35||$24,794.82||$(41,866.38)||$27,590.79|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$27,590||$32,603||$(34,077)||$26,117|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chris + Balkema + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District
- Daily Herald "Senger meets with GOP officials about challenge to Foster" Accessed April 17, 2013
- [Information submitted by candidate to BP staff on December 20, 2013]
- Federal Election Commission "Chris Balkema 2014 Summary reports," Accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "July Quarterly" accessed July 30, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "October Quarterly," accessed November 6, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed February 26, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |