Chris Brown (Mississippi)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Mississippi House of Representatives District 20|
On his campaign website Brown lists the following themes of his campaign: 
- "Grow the economy. Create jobs."
- "Stop wasteful spending. Balance the state budget"
- "No tax increases."
- "Improve education."
- "Better access to affordable health care."
- "Support voter I.D."
- "Require drug testing of welfare recipients."
- "Supports individual right to keep and bear arms."
- "NRA score is A."
- "100% Pro Life."
- "Active leader in Mississippi’s Pro Life movement."
- "Protect our Christian heritage, values and freedom"
On November 8, 2011, Brown won election to District 20 of the Mississippi House of Representatives. He ran unopposed in the August 2 primary and defeated Democratic incumbent Jimmy Puckett in the November 8 general election. 
|Mississippi House of Representatives, District 20 General Election, 2011|
|Democrat||Jimmy Puckett Incumbent||44.1%||3,154|
Brown was endorsed by the Mississippi Tea Party. The 20th is one of 10 districts the Tea Party’s Move the House Committee specifically targeted as necessary to win in order to gain conservative control of the House.
State of Mississippi
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce | Executive Director of Environmental Quality | Executive Director of Employment Security | Chairman of Public Service Commission |