|Wisconsin State Assembly District 91|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Danou is a former Police Officer with the City of Onalaska, and has worked for the La Crosse County Emergency Response Team, and Metropolitan Enforcement Group.
He is a member of Ducks Unlimited, National Farmers Union, Nature Conservancy, Pheasants Forever, Trout Unlimited, and the Wisconsin Farm Bureau Federation.
Danou did not provide answers to the 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Agriculture Committee
- Natural Resources Committee (Vice Chair)
- Renewable Energy and Rural Affairs Committee
- Fish and Wildlife Committee
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-269 Bodily harm to a law enforcement officer while resisting, obstructing, fleeing or attempting to flee from made a felony
- AB-323 Sex offender registrants required to provide email accounts and Internet addresses of every Web site maintained by the registrant for personal or household use and all Internet user names
- AB-341 Cellular telephone or other wireless telecommunications device: person under age 18 operating a motor vehicle with an instruction permit or probationary license prohibited from using; forfeiture provision
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
The top 5 donors to Danou's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Danou, Chris $6,490
- 2. Democratic Party of Dane County $2,525
- 3. Danou for Senate $1,565
- 4. Meredith, Kate $1,000
- 5. United Northeast Educators $1,000
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Chris Danou
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 91
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |