Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 54|
Hanson is the owner of Hanson Benefits, Inc. a health insurance agency in Kimberly, since 2003. Her company specializes in employee health benefits for small businesses. She has career experience in the medical field.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 57 Republican primary (2010)|
|Charles R. Schmidt (R)||1,189||23.28%|
|Howard Miller (R)||942||18.45%|
The following issues of concern are listed on Hanson's website:
- Less Spending and Waste - "Our Wisconsin lawmakers need to clearly identify where the problem areas are in the budget and work with the constituents to find solutions."
- Job Creation - "If we can find ways to deregulate, it will allow small businesses to unleash the entrepreneurial spirit. "
- Health care - "Personal accountability through changes in behavior is the key to controlling healthcare costs."
- Well City Collaborative - "WELCOA provides the nationally recognized structured set of ‘7 Benchmarks’ to achieve the high standards and designation of a Well Workplace."
- Education - "The greatest costs in education are labor and benefits. To facilitate positive change for our educators and children, there needs to be productive dialogue with the Unions, Schools Board Administrators and Government." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Hanson on Facebook
- Hanson on LinkedIn
- Hanson on Twitter
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Postcrescent.com, "Chris Hanson, owner of Hanson Benefits Inc., announces candidacy for 57th District Assembly seat," June 8, 2010.
- Hanson campaign website - Chris Hanson
- Official GAB primary results
- Hanson campaign website - Issues
- [postcrescent.com, ==External links=="57th Assembly District: Chris Hanson" October 21, 2010]
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |