|Colorado House of Representatives District 44|
|January 12, 2011-Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$45/day in Denver area, $99/day outside|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||Four consecutive terms|
|Bachelor's||Loretto Heights College, 1984|
|Place of birth||Omaha, NE|
|Profession||President, The Earn Principle, Limited Liability Company|
Holbert earned his bachelor's degree from Loretto Heights College in 1984. He is currently employed as president of The Earn Principle, Limited Liability Company.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Holbert has been appointed to these committees:
- Economic and Business Development Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
- Education Committee, Colorado House of Representatives
Holbert is running for re-election in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 44. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. He is running unopposed in the general election on November 6, 2012, as well.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 44 General election (2010)|
|Chris Holbert (R)||28,009|
|Peter Douglas Ericson (I)||8,889|
In 2010, Holbert raised $41,683 in contributions. 
His largest contributor was the Colorado Association of Realtors Small Donor Committee, which donated $1,000 to his campaign.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Chris + Holbert + Colorado + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado Passes Tax Credit Bill That Helps MROs - The Leading Aviation Industry Resource for News, Equipment and
- Hickenlooper signs job-creation bills - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- General Assembly gets down to business - The Colorado Statesman
- Business issues come fast and furiously as Legislature enters final weeks - Denver Business Journal (blog)
- Colorado school funding overhaul nears final lap - Colorado Springs Gazette - Colorado Springs Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Holbert and his wife Diane have two children.
- Chris Holbert's campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Chris Holbert on Twitter
|Colorado House District 44
| Succeeded by|