For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Virginia House of Delegates District 76|
|1998 - Present|
|January 8, 2014|
|Years in position||17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Medical College of Virginia, School of Pharmacy|
|Date of birth||06/23/1958|
|Place of birth||Suffolk, VA|
Jones' professional experience includes working as a pharmacist, assistant professor , and president of Bennett's Creek Pharmacy. He earned his B.S. from the Medical College of Virginia, School of Pharmacy in 1982.
In the 2012-2013 session, Jones served on the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, Jones served on the following committees:
- General Laws, Chair
- Privileges and Elections
- Elections Subcommittee
- Compensation and Retirement Subcommittee, Chair
- Capital Outlay Subcommittee
- Health and Human Resources Subcommittee
- Higher Education Subcommittee
- HB 2210 Enforcement of traffic light signals; allows law-enforcement officers to arrest or detain persons.
- HB 2639 Freedom of Information Act; exempts certain records of Department of Veterans Services, etc.
- HB 2648 Absentee ballots; methods for counting.
In 2009, Jones was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. 
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 76 (2009)|
|Chris Jones (R)||21,210|
In 2011, Jones received $410,228 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Chris Jones's campaign in 2011|
|Virginia Beer Wholsalers Assoc Inc||$18,750|
|Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association||$11,883|
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Assoc Inc-PAC||$11,000|
|Virginia Dental Association||$9,310|
|Virginia Health Care Association||$8,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$410,228|
The top 5 donors to Jones' 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Wine Wholesalers Association||$12,500|
|Virginia Beer Wholesalers Association Inc.||$7,500|
|Virginia Dental Association||$5,000|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Assoc PAC||$4,000|
Jones and his wife, Karen, have one child.
- Delegate Chris Jones official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Jones
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Jones
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Virginia State Board of Elections - November 2011 General Election Official Results
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009 General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign Contributions
|Virginia House of Delegates District 76
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |