For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Difference between revisions of "Chris Kapenga"
|Line 77:||Line 77:|
Revision as of 20:39, 7 November 2010
|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 33
Chris is owner and president of Integrated Time Systems. He is a CPA. His past work experience is with Arthur Andersen and General Electric.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Kapenga defeated Republicans Joe Deklotz, Brian Dorow, and Steve Ksobiech in the primary election. He was unopposed in the November 2 general election. 
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Brian Dorow (R)||4,541||34.47%|
|Joe Deklotz (R)||2,646||20.09%|
|Steve Ksobiech (R)||734||5.57%|
Kapenga lists his themes about the following issues:
- Economy and jobs - "Our economy runs on businesses, not government."
- Taxes - He proposes "to bring more accountability into place and stop the extreme spending habits of the liberal democrats in power."
- Welfare - Will work to refine the definition of "the poor" while supporting the "moral obligation" "...to ensure that those in society who are unable to care for themselves are cared for. "
- Immigration - Supports government assurances to "provide a reasonable process of review in a timely manner." for applicants for citizenship."
- Role of Government - Kapenga believes that "n.o law should be passed that goes beyond the defined scope, with the exception of a passed amendment taking place that changes the scope."
- Education - "The key to quality education is solid teachers, involved parents, and local decision making."
- Environment - He believes in protecting the clean water of the Great Lakes and "in programs such as increased use of nuclear power plants, which would decrease pollution and our dependence on fossil fuels."
- Religion -"Exercise of this freedom must be upheld, and only when religion conflicts with the well-being of society should government step in."
- Abortion - Kapenga is pro-life. 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Kapenga's Facebook
- Kapenga's Twitter account
- Kapenga on LinkedIn
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |