|Illinois State Senate District 25|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lauzen graduated from Duke University with his Bachelor's Degree in 1974 in Management Science and earned his Master's in Business Administration from Harvard in 1978.
Before becoming a Senator, Lauzen was the owner of his own accounting firm.
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2010
|Illinois State Senate, District 25 (2010)|
|Chris Lauzen (R)||70,842||69.26%|
|Leslie N. Juby (D)||31,444||30.74%|
|Illinois State Senate, District 25 (2006)|
|Chris Lauzen (R)||56,976|
|Frank Craig (D)||30,664|
In 2006, Lauzen collected $183,531 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to his campaign.
|Chris & Sarah Lauzen||$86,000|
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$6,000|
|John & Julie Reeves||$5,000|
|John Deere & Co.||$3,000|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$3,000|
|Republican Renaissance Pac||$2,500|
|Peter & Joann Daleiden||$2,500|
|Family Taxpayers Network||$2,500|
|Dorel & Claudia Nasui||$2,100|
|Illinois Automobile Dealers Association||$2,000|
|Illinois Chamber of Commerce||$2,000|
|Illinois Retail Merchants Association||$1,900|
Lauzen serves on these committees:
- Appropriations I
- Appropriations II
- Consumer Protection
- Pensions and Investments
- Public Health
- Revenue Ranking Republican Member.
Lauzen represents Illinois Senate District 25. District 25 includes Western Chicago suburbs including Aurora and Naperville.
Chris is married to Sarah Lauzen. They have four children and resides in Aurora, Illinois.
- Sen. Lauzen's website
- Biography from the Illinois General Assembly
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
- Chris Lauzen on Facebook
- 2010 Illinois General Election Results
- 2010 Illinois Primary Election Results
- Illinois Senate election results for 2006
- Lauzen Campaign Donors
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- "Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 25
| Succeeded by|