Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire Executive Councilor District 3|
|Years in position||2|
|High school||Thomas Jefferson High School (1993)|
|Bachelor's||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (1998)|
|Birthday||November 5, 1974|
Chris Sununu was first elected to the New Hampshire Executive Council in 2010 and re-elected in 2012. He worked for 10 years as an environmental engineer and was owner and Director for Sununu Enterprises. He became CEO of the Waterville Valley Ski Resort after leading a group of investors in a buyout.
- Thomas Jefferson High School, 1993
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, civil/environmental engineering, 1998
Sununu was considering running for New Hampshire Governor in 2014, but announced July 18, 2013 that he was not going to enter the race. Instead Sununu wishes to focus on his family and business, Waterville Valley Resort.
- New Hampshire Executive Councilor Chris Sununu
- Sununu on Twitter
- Chris Sununu For Executive Council Facebook page
- ↑ WMUR, "Chris Sununu interested in runs for gov, Congress," March 15, 2013
- ↑ New Hampshire Executive Council, "Councilor Christopher T. Sununu Biography," accessed April 25, 2013
- ↑ Union Leader, "Chris Sununu confirms he's eyeing governor or U.S. House run in '14," March 15, 2013
- ↑ The Huffington Post, Chris Sununu Says He Won't Run For New Hampshire Governor In 2014, July 18, 2013