|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 62
Wright has served on the Sturtevant Village Board since 2007.
Wright is Director of Admission for a Racine County College for Adults with Developmental Disabilities. He earned a B.A. in Christian Studies with a Minor in Sociology from Campbellsville University as well as a Certificate in Nonprofit Management from the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. 
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 62 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Chris Wright (R)||3,852||99.74%|
Wright's views on the major issues are as stated on his website:
- Budget - "We need to look for ways to streamline government and make it more efficient. "
- 2nd Amendment - "I support the right for all law abiding Americans to own and bear arms. I would also support allowing concealed carry in Wisconsin."
- Abortion - "I am 100% pro-life."
- School Choice - "support the expansion of school choice programs similar to MPS Parental Choice Program state wide."
- KRM and High Speed Rail - "While I appreciate the idea and theory behind commuter rail the reality does not match the theory. "
- Integrity in Government - "I would support an amendment that would not allow debate or voting between the hours of 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM." 
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Wright's campaign website - About
- Republican Party of Racine County, "Chris Wright Announces Campaign for State Assembly," May 17, 2010
- Official GAB primary results
- Wright's campaign website -The Issues
- The Journal Times.com, "The race for Assembly: Rep. Mason, De Cubellis and Wright," October 15, 2010
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |