Christina M. Abt
|New York State Assembly District 147|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Abt is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 147. Abt's primary party of choice is the Independence Party. She has been endorsed by the Democratic Party and Working Families Party. Abt defeated Daniel J. Humiston in the Independence Party primary on September 13, 2012 and is challenged by David J. DiPietro (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|New York State Assembly, District 147 Independence Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christina + Abt + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Email exchange with Ballotpedia staff on August 28, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |