Christina M. Abt
|New York State Assembly District 147|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Abt ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 147. Abt's primary party of choice was the Independence Party. She was endorsed by the Democratic Party and Working Families Party. Abt defeated Daniel J. Humiston in the Independence Party primary on September 13, 2012 and was defeated by David J. DiPietro (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 147, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Christina M. Abt||44.6%||26,109|
|New York State Assembly, District 147 Independence Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christina + Abt + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Email exchange with Ballotpedia staff on August 28, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |