|Illinois State Senate District 41|
|1997 - Present|
|January 12, 2013|
|Years in position||18|
|Senate Minority Leader|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Date of birth||December 21, 1952|
|Place of birth||Oak Park, Illinois|
Radongo graduated with her Bachelor's and Master's in Social Work Degree from Loyola-Chicago. Before becoming a Senator, Radongo was a social worker and a part-time Trustee for LaGrange.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Radogno has been appointed to these committees:
- Committee of the Whole, Illinois Senate
- Executive Committee, Illinois State Senate
- Government Reform, Vice Chair
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Radogno served on these committees:
- Agriculture and Conservation
- Government Reform Vice-Chairwoman
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Radogno won re-election to the Illinois State Senate in District 41 in the 2012 election. Radogno was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was unopposed in the general election, which takes place November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 41 (2008)|
|Christine Radogno (R)||74,777|
|Audrey Manley (D)||42,848|
In 2008, Radogno collected $500,454 in donations.
Listed below are those that contributed most to her campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$15,500|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$13,500|
|Cable Television & Communications Association of Illinois||$11,500|
|Citizens for Frank Watson||$9,812|
|Illinois Hospital & Health Systems Association||$9,500|
|Cameli & Hoag Radogno||$8,000|
|Illinois Health Care Association||$7,500|
|Illinois State Medical Society||$6,573|
|Illinois Merchants Association||$6,000|
|American Insurance Association||$5,750|
|Illinois Credit Union League||$5,625|
|Illinois Podiatric Medical Association||$5,500|
|Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce||$5,500|
|AFSCME Illinois Council 31||$5,250|
|Service Employees Local 880||$5,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Christine + Radogno + Illinois + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Radogno represents Illinois Senate District 41. District 41 includes the Southwest Chicago suburbs of LaGrange and Lemont.
Christine is married to Nunzio Randango. They have three children and reside in LaGrange, Illinois.
- Social media:
- Summary, biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Profile at Wikipedia
- Campaign contributions at Follow The Money
- "Illinois General Assembly" List of Illinois Senate Committees, July 28, 2009
- Chicago Tribune, "State Senate GOP leader endorses 'Mittney' for president," March 13, 2012
- Illinois Senate election results for 2008
- Radogno Campaign Donors
- "Illinois Chamber of * Commerce Committee, Illinois State Senate, Northeast Illinois Legislative District Maps, July 29, 2009
|Illinois Senate District 41
| Succeeded by|