For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 56|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
December 31, 2010
Scanlan did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Scanlan's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1312 - Renewable Energy Loans For Schools
- HB 09-1342 - Eliminate Cigarette Sales Tax Exemption
- HB 09-1358 - Create Health Care System For Colorado
- HB 10-1036 - Online Access to Public School Financial Information 
- SB 10-191 - Quality Instruction Through Educator Effectiveness 
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Scanlan ran for re-election to the 56th District seat in 2010. She had no opposition in the August 10 primary. She defeated Debra Irvine (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 56 General election (2010)|
|Christine Scanlan (D)||13,646|
|Debra Irvine (R)||10,003|
Scanlan raised $87,289 for her campaign, while Hasan raised $364,225.
|Colorado State House, District 56 (2008)|
|Christine Scanlan (D)||18,300|
|Ali Hasan (R)||15,992|
Below are Scanlan's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|CO Democratic Party House Majority Project||$13,000|
|CO Education Assoc||$4,250|
|Service Employees Local 105||$4,000|
|CO Conservation Voters||$2,700|
|CO Assoc of Public Employees||$2,400|
- Christine Scanlan's personal website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Scanlan Issue Positions
- Colorado News Agency, "Panel Approves Bill to Give Public a Peek Inside School Spending," January 22, 2010
- Colorado News Agency, "Teacher's Union Shaken, Allies Divided by Passage of Tenure Reform," May 12, 2010
- 2008 general election results, Colorado
- Colorado House spending, 2008
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign contributions
|Colorado House District 56
| Succeeded by|