|Wisconsin State Assembly District 20|
|1999 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Place of birth||Milwaukee, WI|
Sinicki served as a delegate to the Electoral College in 2000 and was on the Milwaukee School Board from 1991-1998.
She is a member of a number of organizations, including the American Council of Young Political Leaders, Steering Committee - Healthier Communities, Milwaukee City Council Parents and Teachers Association, and sits on the Board of Directors of Wisconsin Women in Government.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Sinicki served on the following committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Government Operations and State Licensing|
|• Urban Education|
During the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sinicki served on these committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Labor and Workforce Development|
|• Veterans and Military Affairs|
During the 2009-2010 legislative session, Sinicki served on these committees:
|Wisconsin Committee Assignments, 2009|
|• Children and Families|
|• Education Reform, Vice-chair|
|• Labor, Chair|
|• Veterans and Military Affairs|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Sinicki won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 20. Sinicki ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14 and defeated Molly McGartland (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Molly M. McGartland||42.3%||12,500|
|Democratic||Christine Sinicki Incumbent||57.5%||16,995|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Sinicki was re-elected to Wisconsin State Assembly District 20. She defeated Republican Molly McGartland in the general election on November 2, 2010. Sinicki was unopposed in the September 14, 2010 primary election. 
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20 General Election (2010)|
|Christine Sinicki (D)||10,844|
|Molly McGartland (R)||9,503|
| Wisconsin State Assembly, District 20
Democratic primary (2010)
|Christine Sinicki (D)||3,472||99.14%|
On November 4, 2008, Sinicki won re-election to Assembly District 20, receiving 98.22% of the vote.
|Wisconsin Assembly District 20|
|Christine Sinicki (D)||19,917|
Legislation sponsored in 2009 includes:
- AB-40 Wage claim lien takes precedence over a lien of a commercial lending institution and the rights of any purchaser of any property of the employer; collective bargaining representative provisions re filing a wage claim
- AB-41 State minimum wage revised; DWD required to make annual adjustment; eliminating prohibition on local ordinance establishing a living wage
- AB-95 Preparation time during school day made a mandatory subject of collective bargaining under MERA in school districts
For a full listing of sponsored legislation and details see the House site.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Sinicki received $11,620 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Wisconsin State Assembly 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christine Sinicki's campaign in 2010|
|Wisconsin Education Association Council||$1,000|
|United Transportation Union||$500|
|Wisconsin Pipe Trades||$500|
|Electrical Workers Local 159||$500|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 400||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$11,620|
|Assembly Democratic Campaign Cmte||$500|
|WI Pipe Trades||$500|
|Milwaukee Teachers Education Assoc||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Christine + Sinicki + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Representative Sinicki's website
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Christine Sinicki
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002
- Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Freedom Speaks profile
- Representative Sinicki's facebook
- Project Vote Smart - Assemblywoman Sinicki
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Wisconsin State Elections Board Results of Fall General Election-11/04/2008
- Follow the Money - 2010 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2008 Campaign Contributions
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |