Christopher Brown, New Jersey
|New Jersey General Assembly District 8|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
On November 8, 2011, Brown won election to the New Jersey General Assembly. Brown replaced Patrick Delany on the ballot after his resignation. Delany and incumbent Scott Rudder ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Brown and Rudder defeated Sharyn Pertnoy-Schmidt, Raymond Storck, and Robert Edward Forchion, Jr. in the November 8 general election.
In 2011, Brown received $24,675 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Brown, New Jersey's campaign in 2011|
|Election Fund Of Joseph R Malone Iii For Assembly||$7,000|
|Guardian Settlement Agents Inc||$2,500|
|I B E W-PAC||$2,000|
|Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers District Council Of New Jersey||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$24,675|
|Total Votes received in 2011||19,799|
|Cost of each vote received||$1.25|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Brown + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 8," November 1, 2011
- Burlington County GOP, "Freeholder Chris Brown will replace Delany as Assembly candidate," August 12, 2011
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- PhillyBurbs.com, "Freeholder Chris Brown will replace Delany as Assembly candidate," August 12, 2011
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |
|New Jersey General Assembly District 8
| Succeeded by|