For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Christopher Brown, New Jersey
|New Jersey General Assembly District 8|
|2012 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 8, 2011|
|First elected||November 8, 2011|
|Next general||November 5, 2013|
|Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders|
|Evesham Township Deputy Mayor|
|Bachelor's||College of New Jersey|
Brown earned his B.A. in Political Science from the College of New Jersey. His professional experience includes working as C.E.O. of Castle Realty Management L.L.C.
Brown ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 8. Brown is bracketed with Maria Rodriguez-Gregg, and defeated W. Scott Fay and Gary E. Jacques in the June 4 Republican primary. He is challenged by Robert McGowan (D), Ava Markey (D), Maria Rodriguez-Gregg (R) in the general election which takes place on November 5, 2013. 
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 8, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Christopher Brown Incumbent||44.4%||7,149|
On November 8, 2011, Brown won election to the New Jersey General Assembly. Brown replaced Patrick Delany on the ballot after his resignation. Delany and incumbent Scott Rudder ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Brown and Rudder defeated Anita Lovely (D), Pam Finnerty (D) and Robert Edward Forchion, Jr. (I) in the general election.
Comprehensive donor information for Brown is available dating back to 2011. Based on available campaign finance records, Brown raised a total of $24,675 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 15, 2013.
|Christopher Brown's Campaign Contribution History|
|2011||New Jersey General Assembly, District 8||$24,675|
|Grand Total Raised||$24,675|
2011Brown won election to the New Jersey General Assembly in 2011. During that election cycle, Brown raised a total of $24,675.
|New Jersey General Assembly 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Brown, New Jersey's campaign in 2011|
|Election Fund of Joseph R Malone III for Assembly||$7,000|
|Guardian Settlement Agents Inc||$2,500|
|I B E W-PAC||$2,000|
|Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers District Council of New Jersey||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2011||$24,675|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Brown + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 8," November 1, 2011
- Burlington County GOP, "Freeholder Chris Brown will replace Delany as Assembly candidate," August 12, 2011
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Christopher Brown
- Christopher Brown Official Campaign Website
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- Campaign contributions: 2011
- Official Campaign Website
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," Accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Unofficial general election candidates," Accessed August 5, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, 2011 Official General Assembly Primary Candidate List
- PhillyBurbs.com, "Freeholder Chris Brown will replace Delany as Assembly candidate," August 12, 2011
- followthemoney.org, "Brown, Christopher" Accessed August 15, 2013
- Mitt Romney for President, "Mitt Romney Announces Support of New Jersey Leaders," December 15, 2011
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |