Christopher J. Durosinmi
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 55|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Durosinmi ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 55. He lost against incumbent William F. Boyland, Jr., Anthony T. Jones, Nathan Bradley, Roy Antoine, Anthony L. Herbert, and David R. Miller in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Durosinmi + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Capital New York, "Another candidate against indicted assemblyman Boland, which may be good news for him," April 19, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |