Christopher Kennedy (Colorado)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 55|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Kennedy served in the United States Marine Corps from 1984 through 1988 where he was trained in electronics.
Following his service, Kennedy pursued a career in information technology. He currently owns a telecommunications business in addition to working for a large IT company that provides telecommunications support for gas and oil field locations throughout the United States.
Kennedy listed the following issues on his campaign website:
- Excerpt: "Smart regulation focused on environmental stewardship and safety while providing opportunities for exploration and production.Protecting agricultural interests."
- Excerpt: "Protecting and strengthening our Public Education system. Developing a generation of 'Critical Thinkers'. Supporting our education professionals in and out of the classroom. Ensuring equal access to quality education for all of our kids."
- Excerpt: "Ensuring that Western Slope Water Rights and concerns are defended and addressed and made equally as important as those on the Front Range, and down river locations out of state."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Christopher Kennedy was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Daniel Thurlow defeated Steven Acquafresca in the Republican primary. Kennedy will face Thurlow in the general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives District 55 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Kennedy + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 55
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on June 13, 2014
- Kennedy for Colorado, "Meet Chris Kennedy," accessed July 6, 2014
- Kennedy for Colorado, "Issues," accessed July 6, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014