|Virginia House of Delegates District 83|
|January 13, 2010 - Present|
|January 13, 2016|
|Years in position||5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|First elected||November 3, 2009|
|Next general||November 3, 2015|
|Bachelor's||United States Naval Academy, 1981|
|Master's||College of William and Mary, 2004|
|M.D.||Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, 1989|
|Profession||Vice President of Medical Affairs, Riverside Regional Medical Center|
Stolle earned his B.S. from the United States Naval Academy in 1981, his M.D. from Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences in 1989, and his M.B.A. from the College of William and Mary in 2004.
Stolle's professional experience includes working as the following; vice president of medical affairs at Riverside Regional Medical Center and chairman of the OB/GYN Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida. He served as a doctor and commander in the United States Navy.
In the 2012-2013 session, Stolle served on the following committees:
In the 2010-2011 session, Stolle served on the following committees:
- Health, Welfare and Institutions
- Subcommittee #3
- Students and Day Care Subcommittee
- Higher Education and Arts Subcommittee
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #2
Stolle won re-election in the 2013 election for Virginia House of Delegates District 83. Stolle ran unopposed in the June 11th Republican Primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
In 2009, Stolle was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates.
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 83 (2009)|
|Christopher Stolle (R)||9,347|
|Joe Bouchard (D)||6,346|
In 2011, Stolle received $107,377 in campaign donations. The top contributors are listed below.
|Virginia House of Delegates 2011 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Christopher Stolle's campaign in 2011|
|Virginia Medical Society||$9,796|
|Virginia Hospital & Healthcare Association||$7,810|
|Total Raised in 2011||$107,377|
Listed below are the top five donors to Stolle's 2009 campaign:
|Republican State Leadership Committee||$336,393|
|Dominion Leadership Trust||$115,500|
|Republican Party of Virginia||$110,599|
|Stolle for Sheriff||$20,000|
|Howell for Delegate||$18,000|
Stolle and his wife, Lisa, have five children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Christopher + Stolle + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign site
- Virginia House of Delegates biography
- Facebook profile
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- VA Public Access Project profile
- Campaign contributions: 2009
- Virginia Board of Elections, "Unofficial Results - General Election," accessed November 5, 2013
- Virginia State Board of Elections - November 2011 General Election Official Results
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009 General Election Results
- Follow the Money - 2011 contributions
- Follow the Money - 2009 Campaign Contributions
|Virginia House of Delegates District 83
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |