For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 11|
|Bachelor's||United States Naval Academy|
Tyll and his wife currently own and operate a pizza franchise. He formerly served in the United States Navy, where he completed the necessary training to become a SEAL.
Tyll's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"It is my desire to continue to see growth and increased revenue not only in existing businesses, but in businesses of all size throughout our district and state."
- Excerpt:"We need to find the connection behind a great education – vocational, secondary, and beyond -and gainful employment post-graduation."
- Excerpt:"We need to rededicate our state government to empowering decisions to be made at the local, most “junior” levels, too."
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Tyll ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 11. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Richard Woodbury (I) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|Maine State Senate, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Richard Woodbury Incumbent||52.9%||13,117|
Tyll and his wife Jennifer have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Tyll + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Christopher Tyll on Facebook