Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, New York, District 12|
|Bachelor's||Ohio State University|
Wight got his bachelors in Business Administration from Ohio State University. He has worked in investments for Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, and J.P. Morgan.
Wight ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing New York's 12th District. He sought the nomination on the Republican, Conservative, and Independence Party tickets. He was unopposed in the primaries and faced Democratic 14th district incumbent Carolyn Maloney in the November general election. Wight lost to Maloney in the general election.
|Christopher Wight Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 16, 2012||$0||$18,291.70||$(5,145.10)||$13,146.60|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$13,866.38||$8,289.11||$(6,201.95)||$15,953.54|
|October Quarterly||October 15, 2012||$15,953.54||$44,380.14||$(52,530.98)||$7,802.70|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Christopher + Wight + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- CNN "New York Districts Race - 2012 Election Center"
- Campaign website "About"
- New York Board of Elections "Filings for June 26, 2012 Federal Primary," Accessed June 11, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Christopher Wight's April Quarterly Report," Accessed October 16, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Christopher Wight's July Quarterly Report," Accessed October 16, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Christopher Wight's October Quarterly Report," Accessed October 16, 2012
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |