|U.S. House, Texas, District 33|
|Bachelor's||Texas Christian University, 1968|
|Master's||Kansas State University, 1970|
|Birthday||December 3, 1946|
|Place of birth||Fort Worth, TX|
Bradley's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Federal Deficit/Federal Debt
- Excerpt: "In January 2009 the federal debt was $10.6 trillion. In less than two years that number has grown to exceed $15 trillion, and now Obama has Congressional permission for it to reach $17 trillion before we elect a new president. This rapidly growing number is a testament to the fact that our current Congress cannot control themselves regarding spending."
- No More Dependence on Foreign Oil
- Excerpt: "Our nation is being held hostage by oil producing nations like Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Libya, and Kuwait. The slightest political or terrorist act in those countries can result in fuel cost spikes which hard working American tax payers must pay."
- Excerpt: "U.S. tax payers are hard working, creative, intelligent individuals who, when given the opportunity, will continue to make America the greatest economic engine in the history of the world. Right now unemployed workers here in District 33 are not wanting a hand out, they simply need the government to get out of the way."
- Career Politicians/Term Limits
- Excerpt: "At every Tea Party, 9/12, Republican or conservative event I attend in North Texas and District 33, we discuss that as voters we hope to limit terms for politicians with our vote. I could not agree more!"
Bradley was in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Texas' 27th District. He defeated Charles King in the May 29, 2012, Republican primary. He was against Marc Veasey (D) and Ed Lindsay (G) in the November 6, 2012, general election.
|U.S. House, Texas District 33 General Election, 2012|
|Source: Texas Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Texas' 33rd Congressional District, 2012 - Chuck Bradley Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,219,902|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$1,198,195|
|Top contributors to Chuck Bradley's campaign committee|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
Bradley and his wife, Betty, have three children.
- Texas' 33rd congressional district elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives elections in Texas, 2012
- U.S. House elections, 2012
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |