Delegate Caputo discussing his projects
Caputo has worked for the Defense Intelligence Systems Agency and Federal Aviation Administration. He was on the Fairfax County School Board from 1980-1985, serving as Vice-Chairman from 1984-1985.
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- HB 2296 Income tax, corporate; extends sunset date of major business facility job tax credit.
- HB 2297 Underaged drinking; person charged with who summons assistance is eligible for deferred disposition.
- HB 2301 Absentee voting; qualified voters may vote absentee for any reason, special provisions for military. 
The top 5 donors to Caputo's 2007 campaign:
- 1. VA Democratic Party $84,664
- 2. Combined Properties Inc $42,250
- 3. House Democratic Caucus $23,421
- 4. One Virginia $12,500
- 5. VA Assoc of Realtors $10,903
- Delegate Chuck Caputo official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Caputo
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Caputo
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |